Some would be surprised if they heard that a famous Japanese company makes water flossers. But Panasonic sure does make them. Their most popular water flosser is WE-DJ10-A. This product will be the focus of our review.
Water flossing is proved to be more efficient than dental flossers, classic and electrical toothbrushes. Having this version of a water flosser will save you space because it is so small you can fit it inside of your bag and use it on the go. Mobile water flosser doesn`t sound bad huh?
EW-DJ10-A is a water flosser. Sometimes it can be called an oral irrigator. It is a handheld apparatus which consists of a tank and a pump. In order to use water flosser correctly, you need to fill up the tank with water, which will shower your teeth through a tube. A stream of water which is going through the pipe showers your gums and teeth and washes off the bacteria and plaque. EW-DJ10-A`s water stream is softer than in the older version, which makes the whole experience more pleasant.
After you acquire this water flosser, in the box you can find:
- 1x Nozzle.
- A water flosser.
- The Documentation.
An EW-DJ10-A water flosser comes with a number of features. We are going to name some of them.
- Improved design.
- It doesn`t feature any cord.
- Power comes from an AA battery. Those batteries are replaceable.
- Now the nozzle is rotatable.
- It is waterproof, as any water flosser.
- EW-DJ10-A features two power settings.
How You Should Use an EW-DJ10-A?
After inserting batteries, your water showering process can begin. We are going to guide you through steps.
Step #1 – Preparation
Prepare your device for water showering process.
Step #2 – Filling the Tank
Filling the reservoir until it is almost full.
Step #3 – Positioning
Closing your must is a must in order to prevent a mess. You should put the tip of the irrigator in your mouth.
Step #4 – Cleaning
After turning it on, you have 2 power levels you could use.
Positive and Negative Sides
We are going to name all the positive and negative sides of EW-DJ10-A.
- It is small. You can carry it anywhere with you.
- Every water flosser is a waterproof device.
- You don`t need cords in order to power this water flosser.
- It powers on batteries which are replaceable.
- It has effective pulses.
- Water showering is a great choice for people who wear implants, braces or bridges.
- Tips are easily removed.
- The water tank is too small. The water from the tank is going to be spent in 40 seconds.
- Batteries are not included. You need to buy them separately.
- The whole teeth showering process can be messy sometimes.
- Replacing the batter can be hard sometimes.
- Because of its small tank, you will probably need to refill it several times in one water showering.
Taking care of your dental health is a pretty important thing. When it comes to this, water flossers can be of great help. Particularly EW-DJ10-A is a handy thing, which can be used anywhere you imagine.